Thursday, Sept. 8, 2016 – Business Card Exchange
Teca Newtown Square - 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Speaker: Shri Chaudhary, Board Member & Owner of Biz Tech Helpers, will demonstrate NSBA’s new website
Cost: $12.00 - Cash Bar
Thursday, Oct. 13, 2016 – Business Card Exchange Fest
St. Albans Circle Businesses – 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Starting at 1) Be Loved Yoga and moving to: 2) Young’s Dry Cleaning, 3) Nicholas & Sebastian Salon, 4) D & B Tailoring/Dry Cleaning, 5) From the Top Dance Studio and finishing at 6) Luigi & Giovanni Caterers .
Tuesday, Nov. 16, 2016 – Business Card Mixer with other Business Associations
Main Line Health - 5:30 - 7:00 pm
coordinated by Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
Thursday, Dec. 15, 2015 – Christmas Lunch
The Ballroom at Ellis Preserve – 12:00 – 1:30pm - Cost: $30.00 , Cash Bar
For 2016, Executive Board Members are focused on bringing attention to the shops and services offered in Newtown Square. To that end, we are developing:
- Map / Brochure identifying all member merchants & professionals in Newtown Square.
- Beautifying Our Downtown - Teaming up with St. Albans Shopping Landlords, ten planters with Climbing Junipers will punctuate five commercial fronts. The Landlords purchased the planters at cost through us and the NSBA is providing the Junipers. NSBA can extend the same deal for your storefront.
- contact president@NSBPA.com
- Designing NSBA Decal for member merchants to display.
- Facebook page for “Shop Newtown Square” is being developed and will be launched soon. We want to hear from member merchants & professionals so that we can post your most up date news. As consumers visit the page, they will be redirected to the NSBA Member Directory to locate the specific Service / Store they seek and read that member’s “Profile” and contact information. Also, we can link your webpage to our Member Directory. Please send contributions to post to
We are genuinely excited about our agenda and appreciate the continued support and high attendance at our events by you, our members. Thank you.
Paul Seligson, President